As I tentatively looked into the now famous ‘Crystal Ball’ as I do at the beginning of each year, searching for predictions both
negative and positive, my personal life came to the forefront of my vision. I started to wonder what
I personally considered to be some of the defining moments of my year, more so than what I
Taking a moment to reflect and extract some wisdom from our experiences in 2015 can assist with
setting us up for the year to come. So I ask, what do you consider to be some of the defining
moments of the year in your personal life?
- Have you given more than you’ve gotten?
- Have you swum against the tide or gone with the flow?
- Have you been taken for granted or felt appreciated and valued?
- Have you taken a risk and stepped outside your comfort zone?
- Did you commit to and reach a particular goal?
- What fell by the wayside despite best intentions?
- What have you learned about yourself this year?
- Has someone significant come into your life in the last 12 months?
- Of what are you the most proud?
- What do you regret the most?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What did you not do that you wish you had?
- What worked out better than you could have imagined?
- Which moment made your heart sing above all others?
- If you could change one thing that happened throughout the year, what would it be?
- What do you wish you had known at the start of the year that you know now?
- If you had to define your 2015 in one word, what would it be?
With Christmas dinner eaten, the New Year revelers gone and majority of us back at work, what do you wish for 2016?
- What would you like to accomplish?
- What tricky situation would you like to overcome?
- What do you want to take forward into 2016?
- Who do you want by your side in 2016?
- Who do you want to BE in 2016?
MR Sales wish you every success in 2016, both in your personal and professional lives, and want you to always remember, without us and we without you, we both can’t move forward to bigger and better times ahead.